Thanks all for the compliments. #12 was made with Stans 77mm limited,
the two shots of the tower with his 14mm and his 16-45mm at 16mm.
The shot of Stan and his wife with his 43mm limited.
The rest with my 24-90mm. It is a pity Photoshop CS throws away that data.

I would like to have something in the wide range,
the 16-45mm is nice, the 14mm is nice too, I am waiting for the price on
the 12-24mm. I have no idea what that one will go for. Anyone any idea?

--
Frits Wüthrich