Have a look at the John Dugdale exhibit at
http://johnstevenson-gallery.com/dugdale_2003_lead.html
He's photographer blinded by an illness a little over ten years ago.
There is quite a bit of information about how he works.  It's an
interesting read.  View Camera Magazine also published an article
about him in their Nov/Dec 2004 issue.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman