They're all purple states if you assign a value for red to the number of votes cast for one party and a value for blue to the number of votes cast for the other and then blend them together.
frank theriault wrote:

I live in a Purple state.

I thought there were red states and blue states.  (Being Canadian and
all, I'm not hip to these things).  Am I to assume that of your
electoral college votes (is that what they're called?) you split
evenly between G Dubya and the Swiftboat Captain Guy?

cheers,
frank

--
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
                        --Groucho Marx