In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Shel Belinkoff) wrote:

> BTW, don't laugh too hard at the idea of a blind photographer.  There
> are at least three legally blind photographers living and working in
> the San Francisco area ...

Yup: one came in the camera shop where I worked as a teenager. This being
in pre-autofocus days, he used a Zenit 80 - a Russian copy of an early
Hasslblad - to get a reasonably large focusing screen. He'd have been
better off with a TLR, I reckon, since the Zenit was heavy, complicated
and not very good quality, but he got some OK pictures with it.

--
PDML means I get more e-mail than spam!