url?

In a message dated 6/26/2005 5:24:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I was driving from work, and there it was, this  stunning light!
I just had to stop, and try framing it.

A bit  cliché, but I like it :-)

This is my first attempt to do something in  Elements besides cropping.

As you see, there is another version online.  What I've done is to convert
the raw file. Adjusted the exposure down about  one step, added a bit more
highlights, and made it a tiny bit warmer (higher  Kelvin). I've also hidden
an electric fence (cloning) in the middle ground  down by the trees.
Beeing a total Photoshop Newbie, I would really  appreciate feedback on my
"shopping". Comments on the picture also  appreciated.

Tim
Another Norwegian.

Regards,
Sonny