Hi Bob,
I'm not sure about that one. I looked at it at 400%, and it's not as round and uniform as the other drop. What's more, it's right on the headlight ring, which does show another specular highlight. Might be a drip, might be a highlight. We'll probably never know. Just another example of life's great mysteries <vbg>.
Paul