Hi!

I was driving from work, and there it was, this stunning light! I just had to stop, and try framing it.
A bit cliché, but I like it :-)

This is my first attempt to do something in Elements besides cropping.
As you see, there is another version online. What I've done is to convert
the raw file. Adjusted the exposure down about one step, added a bit more
highlights, and made it a tiny bit warmer (higher Kelvin). I've also hidden
an electric fence (cloning) in the middle ground down by the trees. Beeing a total Photoshop Newbie, I would really appreciate feedback on my
"shopping". Comments on the picture also appreciated.

"Isn't it good, Norwegian Wood?" (Cotty, am I right with the quote?) :)

Tim, you did quite a job for the first-timer... In fact, it is quite a good picture :). I like the way the cloud pattern leads my eye to the top of that mountain...

Memories, memories...

Boris