I tried to answer earlier today, but it must have been lost in cyberspace...

The next thing we´ll find is that you are related to my wife. Her family comes from the Ringdalen farm just west of Gran. They still have a house there but another family took over the farm (as well as the name) a couple of generations ago.

The rest of you now see just how small a country with a population of 4 millions is. You find connections and relatives everywhere.

DagT