On 29/6/05, Tim Øsleby, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Don't worry; there is no panic here, not at all. I do appreciate your warped
>sense of humour, Cotty, don't worry. The whole "Rubbish issue" has been a
>joke for me, as for you, from the start.
>But I will probably try to reshoot at the spot later. If the light is any
>good, when I pass.

Yes please, I would dearly love to see some more. I found the fjords to
be one of the most inspiring moments of my life when I was there a couple
of years ago. The scale of the mountains in relation to the sea is
difficult to convey...

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/landscapes/images/pic25.html>

Jostein keeps tempting me back, and we will return at some point. PDML
OSLO on standby...

>The last post is just what came out of my twisted mind after noticing that
>there have been a many Norwegian pictures lately. Of some strange reason,
>this fact connected with what you said about rubbish. I like to play with
>words, even though my English fails me now and then. Don't know why, but the
>post was what came out of the process. I can't promise this won't happen
>again, it's the way I am.

We're on the same wavelength. And your English is much better than my
Norwegian. I can say (phonetically) 'shlickeypot' which I gather is a
kitchen utensil for scraping food out of pans. When I say it repeatedly,
I get big smiles from Jostein's daughter and that's good enough for me:

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/portraits/images/pic20.html>

ta ta for now

Cheers,
  Cotty