Fra: Jens Bladt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 29. juni 2005 18:54
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: File or memory card problems again!

Dear photographers and computer guys, please help!!!
I have a 256MB CF card that I can't read:

My computer first said it was empty. No files showed up in the path finder.
Then I put it back in the camera. It said No Imgage.
After that I put it back in the card reader in my computer, there's suddenly
a DCIM folder. But still no images.
"Properties" says there's 230 MB on it. Not in the DCIM folder but at the
"root".
A virus scan (Norton) says there are 20 files on the card.
These are of course great shots from Oslo!

What can I do??

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt