Hi all,

there have NO filters been used, just plain camera + lens. Yhe
Hardanger Vidda is on 1100-1300 meter height, so there could be a
warrant to use skylight. But then again, the results between our two
systems should be tending towards the same blue-magenta side of the
spectrum. Moreover, scanning slides made backwards in time this same
difference is noticed now I've come to this conclusion. I wonder how it
is that it occured to me so late in time. The difference IS obvious.

It's true that I didn't notice this before and I do realize that the
blue-ish representation often is more realistic in my eyes. But I
wondered if there were more fellows having discovered this same trend.

By the way, what does a skylight filter do exactly and when is the use
of it warranted? Is it some kind of UV filter? Thought of the latter
that Pentax lenses were coated enough just to leave them be...

Thanks for reactions so far,
Hugo.

=====
Don't it always seems to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone - Joni
Mitchell.