B&H is very good about resolving any problems. They're honest and reliable.
Paul
On Jul 1, 2005, at 6:34 AM, Herb Chong wrote:

KEH has it now and then. i got mine used from a list member.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 2:12 AM
Subject: Buying lenses new - having a question

I've decided (almost) I'd buy an FA 43 lim lens. It is unlikely to find such a beast on the used market. IIRC, it was only once offered on the list on Fridays. So it'll have to be new one. Is it safe to simply buy it new from Adorama or B&H? I mean - I may ask a friend traveling from US to Israel to do it for me. But I am very much afraid that if I get a dog, I'll be stuck with it...