If you are not destitute, I would highly  recommend getting your own website
with your own url.  They vary widely in  price, but a modest amount of space
can be less than $5 a month, and you get to  choose the format, you get to pick
your own backgrounds, if you findyou need to  make a simple change, it takes
moments.

Most of the group sites  are hard to navigate if someone is looking through
just your stuff.  It is  not hard to learn to do a site.

I now use Frontpage to create and  manage sonc.com, and while it is not the
best, it is what I know and I don't  want to struggle with changing now that my
site has such girth.

My  webhost is  a coop, and it is very inexpensive, and as far as I know has
had about 30 minutes of downtime in the two plus years I have been with  it.
A good place to start price wise to get your registry and hosting in  one
place is www.godaddy.com .

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com