<SNIP>
> I always try to leave a feedback that is true and meaningful. Again,
> reading feedbacks even of 100% ebayers is very interesting.

Absolutely! I have 100% positive feedback but have a couple that
simply say something like "Item Arrived".
I contacted those buyers because I KNEW something was wrong and they
were afraid to leave a negative. They were new to eekBay and I hadn't
left their feedback yet. I never do till after the buyer does.

Refunded one and instructed another on how to use the camera he bought.
Both said they would now buy from me again.
Positive feedbacks can be more instructive at times than negative ones.

Don