> From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/07/06 Wed PM 02:15:15 GMT
> To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: K1000
>
> Nature photography is such a different type of photography,  Much more
> methodical, careful, and, of course, a lot slower and more deliberate.

It can be but it is equally possible that you will be trying to make focus on a
rapidly moving subject, with a (comparitively) narrow DOF in changing light,
that needs some fill flash as it is a black organism on a white background.
With all the advantages of AF, AE, auto flash compensation, etc., I have still
not got a good picture of a Hummingbird Hawk Moth.  I wouldn't even try without
them.

It's not all photographing sleeping carnivores in zoo enclosures.

8-)