Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> Nature photography is such a different type of photography,  Much more
> methodical, careful, and, of course, a lot slower and more deliberate.
> Still, exposure is exposure.

I use the spot meter function in the MZ-S quite a bit. There's not much room
for error with slide film. If I get a difficult lighting situation then I'll
put it to use.

<snip some good metering tips>

Thanks for the excellent advice. I'm more concerned about the abrupt change
in subject matter
than I am about the technical aspects. The chaos may be more than I can
handle.

> Anyway, have phun with your photography in philly ;-))

I will. It will be fun meeting more PDMLers even if I don't shoot much.

Tom Reese