From: mike wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 05 July 2005 10:13
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: OT: another survey

As we seem to be in the mood for answering questions, try this:
http://www.earthday.net/footprint/index.asp

My result:
       CATEGORY                GLOBAL HECTARES
        FOOD                    1.2
        MOBILITY                0.8
        SHELTER                 1.1
        GOODS/SERVICES          1.1
        TOTAL FOOTPRINT         4.2

IN COMPARISON, THE AVERAGE ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT IN YOUR COUNTRY IS 5.3 GLOBAL HECTARES PER PERSON.

WORLDWIDE, THERE EXIST 1.8 BIOLOGICALLY PRODUCTIVE GLOBAL HECTARES PER PERSON.

IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 2.3 PLANETS.
mike