I did it because I really couldn't agree with some of the things you
said, maybe I overdid it, sorry, I know sometimes I'm annoying.

Apology granted, wasn't really necessary. I asked because it seems so customary for people on this list to disparage other people's comments by reiterating their own point of view again and again in riposte ... I find it difficult to understand why this manner of expression is so prevalent here.

A difference of opinion is just fine with me. You like the D for it's control layout, I like the DS for its control layout. I don't care about Hyperprogram, you do. I don't care about wireless flash, you do ... Pentax has offers different options for us to choose between. That's a good thing. Choose what makes you happy and allows you to work with the camera as you desire.

Stating your preference a second time the way you did is implying "No, you're wrong and I'm right" which comes across as needlessly antagonistic and contradictory. I'm not wrong and neither are you: we simply have different preferences and/or needs, choose different tools to suit them.

IMO, for the person asking the question, who occasionally touts an inability to understand flash operation and autofocus as a plus, features like Hyperprogram AE, wireless flash and multiple control wheel camera operations would seem to be similarly irrelevant.

Godfrey