Well I did say poorly designed devices. The CF card slot seems to be relatively well designed in the *ist-D. Just badly placed according to some people. I've never had a problem getting cards in and out of it however.

Kevin Waterson wrote:

This one time, at band camp, "P. J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The CF cards are more prone to breaking pins off the connectors, though that's usually in poorly designed devices.

Hmm, I have take maybe 70,000 photos with *istD and never had this happen

Kevin

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).