We need a tiny version of Windows.  When you press the shutter button,
the LCD screen shows "Are you sure?". <g>

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This one time, at band camp, Joaquim Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do we want the miniature version of IDE in our cameras???
>
> And a 386 processor and a version of MS-DOS to go with it?

Well, all my machines are SCSI running some derivitive of unix.
except of course for the iMacs, iBook, and Power Book.

Kevin