Nicholas wrote:

> Anyways, I would be surprised to find it is just the
> camera; since there is no such problems with any other
> lens. Why the lens works on the z1p is a mystery
> though.

A fellow PDML member has e-mailed me privately saying he has experienced the same
behaviour with a demo MZ-S and the 77 Limited. It worked perfectly with the 43 Limited
and the 24-90 zoom. My MZ-S work perfectly though with the 77 Limited.
I don't know whats going on here but I will call Pentax service again tomorrow.

Pål