Warning for all visitors to London: never, ever buy anything from those
'roach coaches' (great phrase). They're all over the place. The foul smell
of their frying can really spoil the experience of some great places. They
are unlicensed, and illegal. There have been several documentaries shown
about them, and their food hygiene standards are simply disgusting.

--
Cheers,
 Bob