----- Original Message ----- From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: Wow, maybe film *is* dead!

At the Wal-Mart photo lab where I work, at least 70% of the film we process is from one time use cameras. It's now to the point where close to 50% of our prints come through the Fuji kiosk, and many of the orders from it are in excess of 100 prints. To do these prints, we have to push one button, and, when the prints come out of the printer, on Fuji crystal archive paper, package and price them (.19 cents per print). I have been surprised though at how few online orders we get since this service became available in January.

Bill