On 16/7/05, Bob Sullivan, discombobulated, unleashed:

>So are you going to the one across the street (Oxford St.?) from the Pret,
>or the one out by the round-a-bout?

Oh, there's a small one near the TV studio in Abingdon. The class of
student they have in there beggars belief. I think one of them got a star
once, but it fell off. You can literally watch stubble grow as they try
and understand that the fries don't just magically appear from a plastic
bag in the storeroom all hot and ready - that they actually have to be
cooked first. Once I joined the line and it was so slow, I went out, got
in my car and went through the drive-in and it was quicker. Depends on
time of day. I try not to have more than one visit every couple of weeks,
but sometimes I have no choice - either grab a burger to be eaten en-
route to a job, or no lunch at all. Actually no lunch at all might be
better :-)

>(Just remember, if there's time to lean, there's time to clean.)

LOL. Got that. Now if I could just figger out how to work the shake
machine. Lessee, waddas this do? Ooops. Cooool. Hilk hilk hilk.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__