"William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: "Bob Sullivan"

I'll bet you a Big Mac we can find film in your freezer and mine in 10 years.
July 16th, 2015

Not a safe bet for me. I have a film in my freezer that went stale in 1975.
I think it's getting processing that is going to be a problem.

I think Mr. Robb has hit the nail on the head again (as usual):
Processing is going to be where the crunch comes. I wouldn't be
surprised to see B&W film hang on longer than color simply because it's
easier to develop at home. After my reality check on E6 processing
yesterday, I'm definitely going to think twice before shooting color
film but I have no plans to give up my Ilford B&W films :)