Hi William
I mostly do not comment on GESO because there are often just too much
pictures at a time for me to watch and give an honest opinion. As such a
single picture has a much greater chance to get a review ;-)

So I just looked at some of your photos but liked what I saw :-)
The expression on the dogs faces is very nice to see.

The speed of the dogs seems to be incredible fast. A lot of shots show some
blur in the faces or the bodies, so I have to ask a dumb question: Did you
shot them that way to show some of the speed instead of shooting a frozen
action or was it just not possible otherwise?

greetings
Markus