On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 12:25:35AM +0300, Philippe Trottier wrote:

> If the camera breaks it need to be fixed, or the user need to be fixed for
> trying to
> stretch a film.. I always had the extra frame (I usually blank shoot it) and
> if there
> is tension in the middle of the frame. just press the rewind button .... is
> it that
> hard ?

Surely on a camera like the MZ-S, you'd expect it to be able to automatically rewind
the film when it reaches the end, right?  If you're expected to prod the rewind button
when you reach the end, then doesn't that defeat the purpose of the auto-rewind
feature?

--
Francis Tang, Postgraduate Research Student, LFCS, Edinburgh.
Visiting: AG14, FB Mathematik, TU Darmstadt, Deutschland.