Hi,

Actually, from the start of this process I mentioned that I'd be using my
K18/3.5 on the istDs.  I wouldn't expect anyone, really, to remember that,
but it was mentioned several times.

Peter, I have owned several zooms, all but one of which were sold.  I still
have, and sometimes - but rarely - use the M24~35.  Owned and sold were the
A24~50, A35~70 (constant aperture macro one), and the M75~150.

Shel