On 7/29/05, keithw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yup. Great catch, Frank!

Thanks, Keith.

> Did you have a 40-ish mm lens on that CL?

Yeah, the 40mm Summicron C (the one developed specifically for that
camera, although it is m-mount, so will fit on any other m-mount
camera.

> It just occurred to me, maybe he might have avoided that prang, if he
> hadn't been riding a derailleur!  ;-)

Who knows?  As you likely know, riding fixed gear bikes and derailleur
bikes are quite different.  They handle differently, that's for
certain (although much of that has to do with geometry).

Thanks again for the comment.

cheers,
frank