For those who don't recall...

I have an M135/3.5 that isn't focusing to infinity.
I've finally gotten the grip off, there is 3 screws
around the barrel that seem to hold the filter ring in
place. Those screws will not budge. I'm starting to
think the standard six piece kit of precision phillips
head screwdrivers lacks appropriately shaped tips to
turn those screws - they act like they'll need a good
bit of torquing to get them to turn loose.

Any pointers for getting these little (insert
expletive here) loose?

Thanks, y'all are the greatest.

-Jon M.
Off to take pictures of trains, but without a 135mm.