Favorites:
Dancing in Oslo's Harbour by Jaume Lahuerta - great action/energy
Terns Dancing by Thrainn Vigfusson - beautiful and elegant picture
Pussinova by Cotty - love the stretch in stripes and the claws out
Dancers on the Rocks by Derby Chang - enjoyed the 3 expressions from the girls
Congrats to all who made submissions.
Another fine gallery, Thamks Adelheid...
Regards,  Bob S.