Gaha,
I've found Zip-Lock or Slider-Seal sandwich size
plastic bags have a fairly positive seal.
I use them for both exposed and unexposed MF and 35mm.
As you doubtless already know, if transferred from
cool to hot storage, tightly sealed plastic bags tend
to allow internal condensation. Problematic for the MF
and the more air trapped in the bag, the greater the
problem.

Jack