That's out front of the local Walmart. It's always been a favorite of mine, but even people who like the rest of this stuff seldom pick it out. makes me think of Thomas Harte Benton.

Keep the faith! We can persist amongst these philistine infidels! Just remember what Cezanne said, "There is no line, only color."

Oops, you're one of these b&w film guys! ;-)