Hello frank,

Well, nice that someone likes it.  I think you are about the only one
besides me.  Thanks for your comments.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

ft> On 8/4/05, Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> This is the last shot of Valley of the Gods that might be worth
>> showing.  Since you all have been kind enough to give me your feelings
>> on "The Pyramid", hopefully you will do so here.
>>
>> This shot uses the haze as a way to convey shapes and distances.  Let
>> me know what you think.
>>
>> http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/monumentvalley_0479a.htm

ft> I really think this is a lovely shot.  The title leaves me a bit cold
ft> (because it only ~sort~ of looks like a sub to me), but the photo is
ft> stunning.

ft> I like the gradient haze, it really gives the shot depth, and
ft> emphasizes the foreground formation.  But even the "sub" is behind
ft> some haze, which sort of gives it an air of mystery.

ft> Like all of your photos, it's beautifully composed.

ft> Put me down for a "thumbs up".

ft> cheers,
ft> frank