Tell Tofu that's a great shot Frank!
Did you teach him the "Rule of Thirds" or does
he just have the eye?
I really like that CL lens, very sharp with a nice
transition to OOF areas.

In case you didn't catch my question yesterday,
how do you communicate with the messengers to
dispatch them.
I've never seen bike messengers in action, must
be a pretty cool job. (Most times)

Don