To me, whether or not a subject might have consented to a photo becomes a mute issue once that moment has passed. My only reservation about the woman's backside is that it seems to be a distraction for some. I never gave it a second thought. What if she were facing the camera and we saw the shape of her breasts? Would that be equally objectionable? I'm not angered by the response that this has provoked, but I am curious. To me, a fully clothed backside is not an object of prurient interest. And if it has nice form, then it' makes the picture that much more pleasant.
Paul