On Aug 8, 2005, at 4:13 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

... My only reservation about the woman's backside is that it seems to be a distraction for some. ...

I find the Target Center Butt obliterates the real subject of the photograph. Took me a moment to figure out what you were trying to capture.

The telephoto perspective doesn't help here at all. It flattens everything, diminishing the use of perspective to bring our eye to the subject of the photograph and confusing the relative importance of all elements. The TCB consumes the central and most important percentage of the flat composition. At first, I thought there must be something funny about it and that the photograph was taken for comedic value rather than for the notion of capturing a sensitive moment between women.

Godfrey