Jack Davis
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:14:30 -0700

>Never would have guessed there would be such
>preoccupation with a pair of shorts. Especially this
>semi-baggy, non-defining example. Is it the fact that
>we all know what is under there? <snicker>
>The wearer's position at this moment, while
>incidental, is obviously a GREAT distraction to many.
>Too bad.
>
>Jack

It surprises me that anyone would either expect or even simply
anticipate no reaction to the center of the photograph.
Instead we argue that the distraction, for whatever reason,
shouldn't be a distraction. It's a clear piece of duplicity
that we act like it's not there.

My argument was one of taste rather than the morality of it.

Yes, voyeurism does apply to some degree.  Bum, smirk, baby, & all.

Collin

http://mail2web.com/ .