I assume Robb meant the generic you, although the subject of the comment was
obviously me. However, I'd like to point out that I was not and am not in the
least offended by any comment and don't give a hoot if some don't like the
photo. As I stated previously, I'm not all that fond of it myself (although for
reasons that haven't been mentioned). I merely found the photo interesting and
wondered how the list might react. Following the initial reactions, both very
positive and very negative, I became curious in regard to the tone of some
comments, which included words like 'objectionable" and "offensive" -- terms
that are not usually used in making aesthetic judgements. I think that the turn
this discussion took clarified any confusion in that regard.
Paul