I rather like this photo, Paul.  Considering the nature of street
photography, the (often) difficulty of choosing our perspective, and
the rather playful, intimate scene, I think you were right to capture
this.  Decisive moment etc........  Thanks for sharing.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman