I liked the picture, and thought it an interesting slice of life.
BTW, what is a "Scoop Dispenser"?

Paul Stenquist wrote:

Thanks Cotty. And thanks to all who responded to this thread, both negative and positive. I frequently shoot with wide lenses on the street. In fact, the 16-45 is my most common choice, followed closely by the 35/2. I do like to use a long lens from time to time. It is an effective way of catching subjects unaware, and it allows for blurring of the background. I also like to limit the scope of the background in some cases -- another area where the long lens shines. I think the predisposition to short lenses in street photography may be due to the fact that anything longer than a 50 is a hassle on a Leica, and anything longer than a 135 is major trouble.
Paul