Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Frank Wajer wrote:

The dark side does it again, another full frame, arghh. Will Pentax ever release a full frame.

No. They are committed to APS-C for 35mm.

Or maybe they are committed to whatever sensor-size they can get at a reasonable cost at any given time?

I've mentioned this before, but I don't think there is such a thing a long-term commitment in this digital age... Perhaps it was the same with film, too, really. The camera manufacturers also committed themself to many different film formats over time, didn't they?

- Toralf