I did a bit of street shooting during Malakoff Rockfestival. This is one of
the subjects I stumbled across.
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=189705
It's not a really good photo. Except that I "like" the look of pain in the
girl's eyes. It makes it look authentic. (Please don't get me wrong, I not
into pain)

The girls invited me in, wanted me to take their photograph. I hesitated.
Something was holding me a bit back when I was shooting, mainly because what
they where doing was a very private thing. I believe that’s the main reason
why I did not make a better picture out of it. I did not want to get
involved in what they where doing, didn't want to become a part of it.
I may be old fashioned about this, but sticking holes in me is not what I do
in public. (I barely do it private, and when I do, I always wear my read
rubber knickers). ;-)

Comments please: Am I just being an old fart who doesn't understand young
people today? I choose to make this photo public. Does that make me a
hypocrite?
Ok, any comment please, I'm curious on your reactions folks.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian.)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)