P. J. Alling wrote:

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.
                        --Mark Twain

Ah. I got it wrong. Three kinds, of course...

Toralf Lund wrote:

Cotty wrote:

On 16/8/05, Toralf Lund, discombobulated, unleashed:

Another thing is that you mass murderers isn't really what you should fear most. It is actually a lot more likely that someone you know will kill you in your own home...

You misunderstand me. I fear the mass murderers hurting and killing
*people* - - not me.

Quite. But it's *people* who are more likely to be murdered by someone they know, not you. (Nobody would hurt you, would they? ;-))

It's simple statisics, mate. (But of course, as we all know, there are two kinds of lies...)

- T