----- Original Message ----- From: "keithw"
Subject: Re: A couple of PESOs

.
This les is a challenge to shoot with, to be sure.

I would think so!
What was the camera attached to it?

That was the istD.

With a 35mm camera, you're talking about a 12X magnification.
Try hand holding a 12X telescope sometime, and see how much you wiggle around! A monopod helps, but a tripod is almost mandatory, I'd think. Did you use a tripod?

Yup, Zone VI standard under a Wimberley head.

Those are great shots, Bill!
You're doing just fine!

Thanks Keith, I agree with Paul that the subjects could be more compelling, but after having the lens for almost 2 weeks and not making a single exposure with it, I was getting kinda antsy to try it out.

William Robb