On 22/8/05, keithw, discombobulated, unleashed:

>>>Viola, the DS2...
>>

>> Also available in double bass and cello flavours.
>>

>> Cheers,
>>   Cotty
>
>Ooops! Thanks for the proof reading, Cot ol' chum!
>
>At first, I said, "What is he talking about?"
>Then I saw it!
>That's funny!

Actually a digital camera with a small mouthpiece to blow into as a means
of keeping the camera alive when the battery expires might not be a bad
idea. A small windmill inside generates enough juice to take pictures. A
novelty tone could be engineered in for kid's parties. Nature folk could
have a duck call. This needs to go into 'Items From Our Catalogue' ....

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__