That's part of my problem. Since getting the digital body, I've been
shooting almost exclusively digital, but I'm not certain I want to
hang up the film bodies yet.

So am I hearing that the performance of the DA50-200 would be
comparable to the F70-210? (for Digital).

I guess a more generic question is :
Is the DA50-200 designed to complement the 16-45 or the 18-55?
Price-wise it looks like the 18-55, but I'm wondering in terms of
performance.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but just being back from vacation, I
haven't had any time to start weeding through PDML emails.

dk