On Aug 24, 2005, at 5:09 PM, Pat White wrote:

What, doesn't everybody want 8x12 or 13.5x20 enlargements? I used to pay extra for them (got some on the wall, looking good), but now I just shoot with extra room for cropping. Much simpler for frames and mats.

I used to ask for full-frame prints. The image came out a bit smaller but I appreciated having the entire frame.

Lately I've been playing with roll paper in the inkjet printer. It's a bit of a pain to handle but you just size the pic to the width of the roll and print the exact length you need.

I need to get around to printing some more panoramas... if only I had the wall space to hang them!

- Dave