I'd guess it depends on the kind of shooting as well. When I shoot that much, I've got a large number of subjects, shooting 3-4 frames per subject.

-Adam

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
250 frames in a day seems a lot for casual shooting on a vacation. If I'm
shooting a car for a magazine, I'll complete about 200 exposures in a four hour
period, and that's working very hard. However, a day of travel shooting is more
like 70 shots at most. A product shoot in my studio is usually about 30 frames.
I try to spend as much time on thought and planning as on shutter release.
That's not to say that you can't expose a lot of frames and still do the
homework, but it would be taxing for me to work that hard.
Paul

It's not that much. I've done around 230 in 2 hours at the last Anime Masquerade I shot, and 72 in 15 minutes last weekend when I ran across an open breakdance jam while running errands.

-Adam

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Sheesh!  250 exposures a day is a lot.  Over the course of an 8 hour day,
that's more than one exposure every two minutes, assuming you don't break
for lunch, afternoon tea, or go to the bathroom.  And on a busy day that
works out to be closer to one per minute, not considering breaks.

Shel