Well, I did actually drive a TC once. It was 12-13 years old at the time, I
only beat it out by 6-7 or so myself. The thing was great fun to drive, and by
then the perfomance was so low that you could actually drive it full out on the
highway without getting a ticket. (75hp, 4.50x19 tires, and buckboard
suspension: info to those who are not old farts)

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

keithw wrote:
Graywolf wrote:

Was that a J-2 with a blower that you had, Keith <grin>?

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com

No, I _wish_ I had that for a memory!
Best I can do is working on early TD's and being around TC's.

Still... fun stuff.